Originally born in Colombia, Eider Rúa is a professional dancer, entrepreneur and the visionary force behind BNF.
Having won first place in various championships, Eider is a recognized leader in the dance community worldwide and has participated, judged and been a special guest master class teacher in recognized congresses, tours and competitions at international level in countries such as; United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Switzerland, Ecuador, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, France, Greece, Netherlands, Australia and India to name a few.
Eider has gained various awards and archievements as professional dancer, artistic director and event producer.
Professional Trajectory & Achievements
- BNf Dance Company (Colombia 2009)
- BNF Dance & Entertainment Company, the first Latin dance school in the Middle East (United Arab Emirates 2006).
- Tango Ballet of Colombia (Colombia 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Tango Evolution Metropolitano Theatre (Colombia 2003)
- Taconeando (Colombia 2004)
- Voz Tango (2004, 2005)
- Dancing Around the World (Colombia 2005)
- Dancing Around the World (Dubai 2007)
- Tripudium, The Art of Entertainment (Colombia 2012, Dubai 2012)
- Metropolitano Salsa Championship (Colombia 2009)
- Metropolitano Tango Championship (Colombia 2010)
- Colombia Salsa Festival (Colombia 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- World Tango Championship (Colombia 2011, 2012)
- Dubai Latin Festival (United Arab Emirates 2011, 2012)
- Tripudium, The Art of Entertainment (Colombia 2012 Dubai 2012)
Awards as a dancer:
- National Tango Champion (Manizales Tango Festival, Colombia 2000)
- National Salsa Champion (National Salsa Festival, Colombia 2004)
- World Salsa Champion (International Salsa Festival, United Arab Emirates 2007)
- World Salsa Runner Up (ESPN World Salsa Championship, Unites States 2009 & 2010)
- International Tango Champion (Jordan International Dance Festival, Jordan 2010)
Awards as a director:
- World Salsa Champions (BNF Team) (Unites States 2010)
- Recognition from the Colombia Government for achieving over ten years of existence, which has contributed significantly to the disclosure and dissemination of dance in the country and abroad (Colombia 2010).