Biography | Upcoming Events
Andrea and Silvia know each other in 2008 and until 2010 they dance within the group “Latingroove Dancers”. Then they decide to continue their way as a couple and they create their own choreography in order to set up their talents, energy and creativity.
From Andrea’s energy and Silvia’s elegance a new dance style rises. It immediately meets with outstanding success in audience and important results during competitions.
They carry on their studies to improve their technique, with dancing masters of international. They are specialized in Bachata, and in December 2012 they become World Champion in World Latin Dance Cup (Miami) in this style.
– First place Bachata Couple WORLD LATIN DANCE CUP 2012 (Miam – U.S.A.)
– First place Bachata Team WORLD LATIN DANCE CUP 2012 (Miami – U.S.A.)
– Second place: WORLD BACHATA MASTERS 2012 (Spain)
– Finalist at WORLD LATIN DANCE CUP 2011(5th)- Las Vegas (U.S.A)
– Second place: INTERNACIONAL BACHATA OPEN DE ESPAÑA 2011 (Spain)
– First place: qualifying World Latin Dance Cup LIMBURG SALSA FESTIVAL 2011 (Netherlands)
– First place: Stargate SALSA ADDICTED FESTIVAL 2011 (Romania)
– Second place: Competition R-STYLE 2010 (Spain)
– First place: 1° SAVONA SALSA CONTEST 2010 (Italy)
– Second place: qualifying Mayan Dance Competition AL SON D’ELX 2010 (Spain)
– Record holders European Coreography Contest, ROMA SALSA FESTIVAL 2009 (Italy)